Employment legislation does not differentiate between a small business and a national company; employment legislation applies to all and as a business it is essential that it is managed carefully.
Protecting your company against potentially costly and distracting litigation, as well as promoting a harmonious workforce with clear and transparent policies is one of the essential ingredients for ensuring the long term success of your business.
Our experienced employment team can assist your business to ensure you get it right from the beginning be the business a start-up or a well-established entity.
- Model employment contracts and bespoke policies and procedures
- Contract variation
- Disciplinary and Grievance matters
- Staff management including capability and sickness absence procedures
- Equal pay claims
- Confidential discussions / Settlement agreements
We have specialist Advocates in our team, making it easy and seamless for us to advise and represent you from start to finish when employment claims are issued against you.
We can represent and defend your business against all employment claims including those brought for;
- Unfair/Wrongful dismissal
- Discrimination claims
- Breach of contract claims
- Protected disclosure/detriment claims
- Post Termination injunctions
To reduce the stress of these situations and to minimise the disruption to you and your team contact our team for support.